- Matching numbers
- 1 of 387 units built
- 1 of 88 factory right-hand-drive examples produced
- Delivered new on the 1st October 1975 by Ron Hodgson Ferrari Parramatta
- First owner, Mr L Sutton from Suttons Motors Homebush
- Original owner’s manual/log books, tool kit
- This Ferrari 365 GT4 BB was delivered new on the 1st October 1975 by Ron Hodgson Ferrari Parramatta to Mr L Sutton from Suttons Motors Homebush. It is a genuine enthusiast owner vehicle and was acquired from a prominent car collector in Sydney. The car presents today in excellent unrestored condition with its original matching number engine and original trim. In the late 1990s the vehicle received a back to bare metal respray in its original colour Rosso Chiaro.The vehicle retains its original owner’s manual/log books, tool kit and various receipts to verify its mileage and ownership. This is an amazing opportunity to purchase a rare piece of Ferrari history and would suit the most discerning of enthusiasts.Ferrari first released the 365 GT4 BB in 1973 as a successor to the legendary 365 GTB/4 “Daytona”. It was marketed as the marques flagship supercar that could rival Lamborghini’s Miura and the newly released Countach.
To help achieve this, Ferrari opted to draw inspiration from the Miura and created their first mid-engine 12-cylinder model, a style which most supercars still utilise today. The engine produced 380bhp and a top speed of 302km/h. Of the 387 units built, only 88 were factory RHD configuration.
The 365 GT4 BB holds a very special place in Ferrari lore, regardless of whether it has a Targa roof or not. As the very first Ferrari road car to be fitted with a mid-mounted engine, and the first with a 12-cylinder boxer unit, it was a true trailblazer.
* Test drive and Viewing by Appointment Only