Ferrari 365 GTC4 Coupe 1972
• Placed 1st in the Ferrari club Concourse
• Recently fully restored with the highest attention to detail
• Repainted in its correct colour of Blue Ribot exterior
• 500 examples were ever built in this configuration
• Complete set of original books
• 4.4L 320 bhp, 4,390 cc dual overhead-camshaft V-12 engine with six Weber 38DCOE59/60A side-draft carburettors
• Fully document itemised receipts of complete engine maintenance
Recently fully restored with the highest attention of detail including a fully certified comprehensive documented itemised detailed receipt list from its full restoration also accompanied by a fully document itemised receipts of complete engine maintenance, overhaul and servicing. During its restoration process, emphasis was placed on factory originality, and the car was repainted in its correct colour of Blue Ribot exterior and was lavishly re-appointed in its sumptuous Italian Tan leather interior with Black interior floor trim, factory branding floor mats and Factory-correct Cromodora wheels.
Will suit the most demanding fanatical collector, investor or enthusiast who understands and appreciates the attention detail in bringing this amazing Ferrari 365 GTC to its factory correctness.
With only about 500 examples were ever built in this configuration, the investment potential and tremendous upside of this mint condition example lays testament to the passionate Ferrari enthusiasts who fastidiously kept, loved and adored this vehicle. An outstanding example of excellence and the perfect collectable Ferrari that is steadily and constantly increasing in value day by day in line with Daytona models which have doubled in value in the last few years. Vehicles of this caliber do not present themselves every day and this is an opportunity not to be missed, take advantage of this very rare moment to secure the perfect addition to your Ferrari collection, first to see will buy immediately.
Includes a complete set of original books and tools with the original jack.
* Test drive and Viewing by Appointment Only